Sunday, September 5, 2010

SEPTEMBER :*

I love September its a month full of joy hahahahha no actually the 18th of September is my favourite day 'cause it's my birthday uuuuuuu I LOVE IT i can't wait for that day to come hhaha anyway i want to go to sency this Tuesday and i will eat at sushi tei and ****** HAHAHAHA with my friends or best friends MONIKA JENNIE SETIARMAN and DETA LIWANURU or we use to call her DORA hahaha i dont know why but she is so cute awawaw ;D I never had a surprise party (birthday) :"( sad huh too sad hahahahaha idk why i just want it somehow it's kinda FUN ssttt don't tell my friends about this and i hope they don't see my post AMEN hahaha how stupid am i?VERY maybe i don want a surprise birthday party i just want my friends to be there 'cause i love all my friends so much!They always cheers me up when i am sad and feeling lonely they always there to company me well not all but i still love them and i love my enemies(although im not sure i have one) ahahahaha THANK YOU FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL LOVE ME AND WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME FOR WHO I AM! i'm sorry if i did something wrong and stupid its just who i am and i am kinda grumpy hhihihiih :D LOVAYA :* I heard today is FATHER'S DAY(international date) I LOVE YOU DADDY THANKS FOR ALL THE GIFTS!YOU ALWAYS BE MY SUPERHERO MY ROLE MODEL muaahhhh :*hahahaha now i'm at my aunt's house at serpong my mommy have a great big family uwoo hahahhaa i love to hangout with them hahahah :p ooppssss the battery run out :( sadly i have to save this post and shut it down :'( i have sooo many stories that i want to write right now :( stupid battery!haahahah ohh yeah i forgot to mention that one of my auntie has a MAC!how kewl is that??hahhahaa <----- weirdo! okayokay i have to charge this laptop and i dont have my privacy anymore hiks:'( hahaha BYE YOUUU SEE YOU NEXT TIME :') ohh yeah HAPPY READING FOR ALL AND I HOPE YOU DIDN'T READ THE FIRST PART ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY AND IF YOU DO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT CAUSE IT'S NOT IMPORTANT OKAY!THANKS GUYSSSS LOVEYAMONSTERSSOMUCH HHAHAHAHAHA *like lady gaga :p

No comments:

Post a Comment